Create Your Perfect Getaway
Welcome to the Historic Inns of Bennington. Each of our historic bed and breakfast inns has its own unique and individual style and provides a refreshing break from chain hotels. The Historic Inns of Bennington provide exceptional service and hospitality. Individually decorated rooms and suites offer private baths along with a host of other amenities. Our Vermont bed and breakfasts are well known for tasteful and comfortable furnishings, attention to detail and gourmet breakfasts. We are sure to have a room to suit your taste and budget.
- Bennington Vermont, nestled between the Green Mountains of Vermont and the Taconic range of New York, is an area rich in the arts, history and outdoor recreation.
- Located in Southwestern Vermont, Bennington offers natural beauty, three historic districts, great architecture and tree lined streets.
- Spend your days enjoying museums, galleries, antique & specialty shops and Bennington County's five covered bridges.
- Drive the back roads for some fabulous views, walk country lanes or stop at local farm stands to get a real taste of Vermont.
- Enjoy a variety of dining experiences from fine dining to local favorites.
- Family run businesses are plentiful in Bennington offering a real taste of small town America and a refreshing break from the generic.
Enjoy a true Vermont experience in one of the Historic Inns of Bennington. Bennington, Vermont is only three hours from Manhattan or Boston and a 50 minute drive from the Albany airport.Three distinctive bed and breakfast inns in Southern Vermont