Create Your Perfect Getaway
Welcome to the Historic Inns of Bennington. Each of our historic bed and breakfast inns has its own unique and individual style and provides a refreshing break from chain hotels. The Historic Inns of Bennington provide exceptional service and hospitality. Individually decorated rooms and suites offer private baths along with a host of other amenities. All four of our Vermont bed and breakfasts are well known for tasteful and comfortable furnishings, attention to detail and gourmet breakfasts. We are sure to have a room to suit your taste and budget.
- Bennington Vermont, nestled between the Green Mountains of Vermont and the Taconic range of New York, is an area rich in the arts, history and outdoor recreation.
- Located in Southwestern Vermont, Bennington offers natural beauty, three historic districts, great architecture and tree lined streets.
- Spend your days enjoying museums, galleries, antique & specialty shops and Bennington County's five covered bridges.
- Drive the back roads for some fabulous views, walk country lanes or stop at local farm stands to get a real taste of Vermont.
- Enjoy a variety of dining experiences from fine dining to local favorites.
- Family run businesses are plentiful in Bennington offering a real taste of small town America and a refreshing break from the generic.
Enjoy a true Vermont experience in one of the Historic Inns of Bennington. Bennington, Vermont is only three hours from Manhattan or Boston and a 50 minute drive from the Albany airport.Four distinctive bed and breakfast inns in Southern Vermont